Promotion Terms & Conditions
Find the Fleece Competition#
Congratulations to our winners who entered the ‘Find the Fleece’ competition at Vogue Fashions Night Out.
Our team will contact you shortly to arrange collection of your $500 gift card.
- Joe Kolek
- Siyao Wu
- Lisa Horan
- Michelle Duncan
Free Shipping Promotion#
- Applies to all online orders over $200.
- $200 is based on the order subtotal.
- Offer valid for orders shipping within Australia.
- Offer cannot be combined with selected other promotions.
10% Off Welcome Offer#
- Offer is valid for one-time use online only for one month from the date of issue.
- Offer is valid on the marked price of merchandise.
- Not valid on gift cards or previous purchase.
- The discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions.
Spend And Save#
- Excludes gift cards and Made-to-Measure.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- Can be redeemed as many times as you like within the promotion period.
- Excludes Factory stores.
General Terms and Conditions#
- Brooks Brothers Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and Entrant (including an Entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where Brooks Brothers Australia reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at Brooks Brothers Australia discretion. Brooks Brothers Australia failure, or decision not, to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver or variation of those rights.
- Brooks Brothers Australia’s decision is final and binding, and the Entrant does not have any right to dispute the decision or grounds for the decision, the Entrant has no right of reply or right to be heard, and these Terms and Conditions can be pleaded in bar to any claim or proceedings brought by the Entrant in any way relating to the Entrant’s entry, Brooks Brothers Australia decision or anything undertaken, submitted or accepted in accordance with, with respect to, or by virtue of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Brooks Brothers Australia, including as a result of mechanical, electrical or electronic tampering or fraud, Brooks Brothers Australia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law either or both of (a) to disqualify any Entrant, including any entries submitted by the Entrant; and (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The Entrant is liable for any cost or liability associated with accessing the Instagram page or promotional website including any liability to any internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically repeatedly enter is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by the Entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth) 2010, as well as under any other similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Brooks Brothers Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Competition; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Cover-More ‘s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Cover-More) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Brooks Brothers Australia; (e) any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever submitted as an entry in this Competition (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or Entrant; or (h) use of the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored by any other entity other than Brooks Brothers Australia and can be cancelled or modified at the promoters at its discretion.
- By entering this Competition you agree and acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering in the Competition, each Entrant agrees that New South Wales law, without regard to conflicts of laws principles will apply to all matters relating to this Competition. In the case of a dispute, the Entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, except where, by law, such dispute must be brought in the jurisdiction in which the Entrant is domiciled, or where the relevant law contains mandatory provisions that override such exclusive jurisdiction.